- D. Obbink and R. Rutherford (eds.), Culture in Pieces: Essays on Ancient Texts in Honour of Peter Parsons, Oxford 2011: Oxford University Press, has several Corinthiaka: a fragment of the archaic poet Eumelus of Corinth, discussions of Pindar’s Thirteenth Olympian and Posidonius of Corinth, a chapter on the Argo adventure
- J.A. Agnew, J.S. Duncan, and P. Kelly, “Geopolitics,” in The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Human Geography, take the Peloponnesian War as a case study
- Anyone interested in centuriation at Corinth will find some useful material in Josep Maria Palet and Hèctor A. Orengo, “The Roman Centuriated Landscape: Conception, Genesis, and Development as Inferred from the Ager Tarraconensis Case,” in AJA 115.3 (2011)
- A. Quercia, A. Johnston, A. Bevan, J. Conolly and A. Tsaravopoulos, “Roman Pottery from an Intensive Survey of Antikythera, Greece,” in Annual of British School at Athens 106 (2011) discusses Roman pottery from Corinth.
- More articles posted from the International Congress of Classical Archaeology in Rome 2008:
- Maria Papaioannou, “East Meets West: the Pottery Evidence from Abdera,” in Bolletino di Archaeologia On Line 2011
- Milena Melfi, “Uestigiis reuolsorum donorum, tum donis diues erat (Livy XLV, 28): the Early Roman Presence in the Asklepieia of Greece,” in Bolletino di Archaeologia On Line 2011
- Candace Rice, “Southern Mediterranean Port Cities as Microcosms of Connectivity,” in Bolletino di Archaeologia On Line 2011
- James A. Herbst and Jennifer Palinkas, “A Roman Road Southeast of the Forum at Corinth: Technology and Urban Development,” in Hesperia 80 (2011), 287-336.
- Reviews of Corinthian books in Review of Biblical Literature
- Steven J. Friesen, Daniel N. Schowalter, and James C. Walters (eds.) Corinth in Context: Comparative Studies on Religion and Society (Leiden 2010: Brill), reviewed by Dennis E. Smith
- Jerome Murphy-O’Connor, Keys to Second Corinthians: Revisiting the Major Issues, reviewed by Victor Paul Furnish and vanThanh Nguyen reviewed by Victor Paul Furnish and vanThanh Nguyen
- Short reviews of the Corinthian books in Journal for the Study of the New Testament 33.5 (Aug. 2011):
- Chantal Nsongisa Kimesa, ‘L’agir puissant du Christ parmi les chrétiens’: Une étude exégético-théologique de 2Co 13,1-4 et Rm 14,1-4, Rome 2010: Gregorian & Biblical.
- Steven J. Friesen, Daniel N. Schowalter, and James C. Walters (eds.) Corinth in Context: Comparative Studies on Religion and Society, Leiden 2010: Brill.
- Michael Lakey, Image and Glory of God: 1 Corinthians 11:2-16 as a Case Study in Bible, Gender and Hermeneutics, London 2010: T&T Clark.
- Bruce Hansen, ‘All of You are One’: The Social Vision of Gal. 3.28, 1 Cor. 12.13 and Col. 3.11, London 2010: T&T Clark.
- Poirier, The Tongues of Angels: The Concept of Angelic Languages in Classical Jewish and Christian Texts, Tübingen 2010: Mohr Siebeck.
- David Ian Starling, Not My People: Gentiles as Exiles in Pauline Hermeneutics, which examines the use of language of exile and return for Gentile Christians, has a chapter on the Scripture cantena in 2 Corinthians 6.16-18 (Gottingen: 2011: de Gruyter)
- Tim Henderson at the blog Earliest Christianity has been discussing 1 Corinthian passages in Alan Padgett’s As Christ Submits to the Church: A Biblical Understanding of Leadership and Mutual Submission (Baker, 2011) in the course of several posts:
- Some recent Corinthiaka blogs from Matt Malcolm of cryptotheology:
- Comments on Paul W. Barnett, The Corinthian Question: Why did the Church Oppose Paul?, Downers Grove 2011: InterVarsity press.
- Collegia in Corinth (a review of a paper from the recent SBL in London)
- Relevance Theory and 1 Corinthians 2
Geology and Geoarchaeology:
- Theodoros M. Tsapanos, George Ch. Koravos, Vasiliki Zygouri, Michael T. Tsapanos, Anna N. Kortsari, Andrzej Kijko, and Eleni E. Kalogirou, “Deterministic seismic hazard analysis for the city of Corinth-central Greece,” in Journal of the Balkan Geophysical society 14.1 (March 2011), 1-14.
- S. Kortekaas, G. A. Papadopoulos, A. Ganas, A. B. Cundy, and A. Diakantoni, “Geological identiﬁcation of historical tsunamis in the Gulf of Corinth, Central Greece,” in Natural Hazards and Early System Sciences July 21, 2011.
- M. G. Potanina, V. B. Smirnov and P. Bernard, “Patterns of seismic swarm activity in the Corinth Rift in 2000–2005,” in Izvestiya Physics of the Old Solid Earth 47.7 (2011), 610-622