The latest round up of scholarship relevant to Corinth posted online in the last month.
- Greco, Giovanna, Ferrara, Bianca, and Tomeo, Antonella. “South-western Area of the Forum of Cumae. Analysis of Fabrics and Pottery Productions.” Rendiconti Online Della Società Geologica Italiana 21 (2012): 753–755.
- Greco, Giovanna, Paternoster, Giovanni, Ferrara, Bianca, Franco, Marianna, and Giacco, Marialucia. “The Sanctuary of Hera at the Mouth of the River Sele: Non Destructive Analysis of Archaeological Finds.” Rendiconti Online Della Società Geologica Italiana 21 (2012): 756–758.
Geology and Environment
- Karymbalis, Efthimios, Christos Chalkias, George Chalkias, Eleni Grigoropoulou, George Manthos, and Maria Ferentinou. “Assessment of the Sensitivity of the Southern Coast of the Gulf of Corinth (Peloponnese, Greece) to Sea-level Rise.” Central European Journal of Geosciences (n.d.): 1–17.
- Leeder, M. R., D. F. Mark, R. L. Gawthorpe, H. Kranis, S. Loveless, N. Pedentchouk, E. Skourtsos, J. Turner, J. E. Andrews, and M. Stamatakis. “A ‘Great Deepening’: Chronology of Rift Climax, Corinth Rift, Greece.” Geology (August 22, 2012).
- Kibbe, Michael. “‘The Obedience of Christ’: A Reassessment of Τὴν Ὑπακοὴν Τοῦ Χριστοῦ in 2 Corinthians 10:5.” Journal for the Study of Paul and His Letters 2, no. 1 (2012): 41–56.
- Ng, Eng Hock. “Sophistic Influence: The Key to Interpreting 1 Corinthians 12–14”. PhD Thesis, Fuller Theological Seminary, 2012.